I guess I am making a New Year Resolution of keeping my family and friends more involved in my every day craziness and giving myself a good outlet and place to keep stories and memories. I hope that I am able to keep this up to date. My plan right now is to put something out here at least once a week.
Rod has really been trying to talk me into starting a blog for family and friends. I was hesitant because of the time it will take. I have a hard enough time keeping up with e-mails and that’s not even considering that I will be posting pictures with dial-up which will by it’s self bring question to my sanity. But it’s worth giving a try, right. Just don’t be overly shocked when pictures aren’t plentiful.
I hope that you all enjoy reading the stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited! It will make us feel like we are a big closer than the 11,514 miles apart. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Becki!!! One of Alexis' readers, welcome to blog world!
ReplyDelete