It's almost March and I hope that means that the snow will at least stop falling and maybe even start melting. As everyone knows this has been one of the snowiest Februaries. I am so tired of all the snow and having to dig out. This morning the kids were supposed to have a Church activity, but it was cancelled because we got another 2 inches last night. There has been a lot of cancellations, but at least Leah did have school everyday this past week. Caleb was finally able to have his valentine party this past Tuesday at his school.
Today, Rod is out digging us out again and Caleb and Alissa were excited to go out with him. Caleb still likes to go out and play some, but it's hard to get them to go out and stay out for more than a few minutes.
Caleb loves to take his loaders out and dig in the snow. Too bad they aren't a little bigger.
Alissa decided to mow the grass! I wish we could see the grass!
This is what Leah was doing while everyone else was outside. I think she's had enough of the snow.
I'm with your girl! I'm DONE with snow. My daughter actually cried when she saw the snow falling again on Friday. Bring on Spring!
ReplyDeleteTo help with my congestion, I use Sudafed non-drying sinus. The other sinus medications dry me out too fast and my headaches get worse before they get better. You might give it a try. :) I hope everybody gets feeling better. PS- when are you going to post pictures of the new dog?
ReplyDelete