I think everyone would agree after a snowy cold winter that this warmer weather is wonderful. It is so welcome and I am so happy to send the kids out to play. They are happy to go too. Today is so warm that I've opened some windows to let some fresh air in. The smell of spring is so refreshing and Leah has pointed out several times that she loves the smell. She has always been the child in our family that points out smells whether they are bad or good.
I hope that the warmer weather chooses to stay a very long time, but the kids and I are going to enjoy it while it's here. Dash is enjoying the warmer weather too. He has some new found freedom with the shock collar. He now can run around the yard without a leash. Of course he hates being shocked and has been several times. He is very strong willed when it comes to going after something he really wants, but he is learning that it might not be worth it when I turn up the power! He is starting to learn his boundries and ends up playing most of the time with no shocks.
Here are some pictures of us enjoying the weather.
I didn't think that we wanted any more snow, but Alissa is practicing her shoveling skills.

Caleb can actually mow the grass instead of the snow!

My crocuses are coming up and they look so spring like. Leah had to pick one.
Love it! Bring on SPRING!!
ReplyDelete