Everything went surprisingly well. All the kids were very well behaved and the appointment went surprisingly fast. For those of you who need some background information, at Alissa's one year check up the pediatrician thought that I should take her to see an eye doctor because she thought that one eye may not have been focusing correctly. According to the eye doctor, Alissa has what is known as pseudostrabismus. A big long word to say that she doesn't really have anything wrong with her eyes. I guess that Alissa can have the appearance that one eye is going cross and not focusing only because of her facial structure. He said it's because of the folds of skin around her eye and how her eyes are set. It's not very noticeable because I never thought that she looked cross eyed. I guess though, as her face matures that this illusion will also go away completely as well. We're just happy that there is nothing wrong with her beautiful eyes!

A cute girl and a bath tub picture too! (So they'll hate me later in life!)
No comments:
Post a Comment