I can't believe that this is the last day of June! This month has flown by so quickly and I really want the summer months to slow down. I am trying my best to enjoy every moment, but it doen't seem to make it slow down in the least. I know that each age and each stage that the kids grow through is special, but right now I am really enjoying the current stages of my children. Plus, I am a little apprehensive about moving on to the next stage. Leah will start kindergarten this fall, Caleb starts preschool and Alissa is quickly moving out of being my little baby. I've been trying to collaborate with Rod on how I can keep them at this age, but he is absolutely no help! Since I can't keep them at this age, I am trying to enjoy every minute of the summer and trying to be optomistic about what lays ahead.
We have had a lot going on this summer. We've been camping, visiting family, story time at the library, and going on play dates. We also have a lot to look forward to for the rest of this summer.
Here are some pictures with some of our June fun!
Fun in the Pool

Time with friends
Hanging out at home
Cute pics!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete