Caleb had is official first day of preschool today. He was excited to go and was a little unsure. However, he wasn't upset when I left him. When I picked him up he talked non-stop, nothing like Leah. I ususally have to try and pull anything out of Leah when she comes home, but Caleb was ready to tell me anything he could remember. When I first asked him what he did all day, he told me that he waited for me! He also came home with a ton of energy. Either he was still excited about school or he had a bunch of bottled up energy from having to sit and listen to the teacher, not sure which!
Here are some pictures from his first day. He doesn't exactly look very happy about his first day of school, but he really was excited!
As promise, I also have couple pictures from Caleb's first soccer practice which was last Saturday. He had a pretty good time. He was excited to go, but after about 15 minutes he had enough, luckily the whole thing only lasts 30 minutes. He was pretty good at kicking the ball and doing the different things the instructor asked. His only problem is that he gets bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment