Rod got back from his hunting trip in Colorado on Friday. We were all very excited to have him come home and we're glad that he made it back safely. He had a good time. He was gone for 10 days. I know that for some of you, that may not seem like a long time to be dealing with the house and kids on your own. However, for me it was an extremely long time! I am not used to having to do things without some break and Rod's help. I guess that Rod does help around here more than I like to give him credit for.
He had a good time in Colorado. He did see several Elk (what he went hunting for) and he did shoot at one in particular, but the Elk stayed alive in Colorado. Although, I know he had a good time, I know that he was also glad to get back home and see us.
The guy's home for a week.
Beautiful country, I would love to see it too, but I would prefer a cabin to stay in!
There is a mule deer in this picture, I think!

Rod did take the kids to the park and store on Sunday. They were gone much of the day and it was nice to have some time to myself. I definitely think that I have some more days for me like that in store as pay back! I am still not back into my normal routine. I am hoping to get back soon and hopefully I will become more regular with my blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment