The field trip was to the same pumpkin patch that Caleb had his field trip at, but this only made Leah more excited. She was telling all her friends how her brother went on a field trip there too. The kids all had a good time and were able to pick out pumpkins at the end. Here are some pictures of the experience. The teacher split the class into groups of 4 so you will see Leah with the same 4 kids in most of the pictures.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Pumpkin Field Trip
Leah had her second field trip on Monday October 19th. This field trip was to the pumpkin patch. Leah said that I had to go again as a chaperon and I wanted to so I signed up. I actually enjoy chaperoning because I get to see Leah interact with her classmates and I get to put faces with the names. It got a little crazy for me when my friend who was supposed to watch Alissa and Caleb ended up with a very sick child of her own, but everything worked out okay when my sister-in-law agreed to watch them for me. It caused me a lot of extra running around, but Leah would have freaked if I couldn't go and I would have been disappointed too. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment