Sunday, the kids were able to go sledding in our yard. I wasn't sure how it would work out, but it was perfect. It was just steep enough for the kids to go down pretty fast and just short enough that they didn't complain to have to walk back up. They had so much fun. Even Alissa thought it was great fun. She cried when I tried to bring her in early.
I also bought a kid shovel for Caleb. I had been doing a lot of snow shoveling last week and Caleb kept trying to steal my shovel. When I saw the kid one I decided that it would be well worth the money spent and was it ever. He played more with the shovel than he did sledding. He even went out again later to finish digging out his 'tunnel'. The kids had a lot of fun in the snow, but mom still hates the cold and is ready for the spring!
Love the last photo! Gorgeous family and looks like lots of fun.
ReplyDelete