I feel like I didn't blog as much as I wanted to last month and now it's already June. I can't believe it. Leah is completing her last week of kindergarten and I can't believe how quickly the month of May flew by. When I was posting the camping blog and saw all the pictures that I had and didn't share I wanted to take a few minutes to put some pictures out from the last month. Enjoy!
At the begining of May, Noah had a birthday party at a skating rink. Leah loves skating and by the end was doing really well and picking up some speed.
Caleb and Leah took each other down.
Caleb did better with Fisher Price Skates, but he wanted to try the regular ones first.
Alissa preferred the eating part.
Leah hasn't given up on playing beauty shop with Harvey. This time she colored his nose blue.
In May, we also made a trip to my Dad's farm. Caleb apparently loves all aspects of farming as you can see here.
A cat had kittens at the farm. As you can imagine Leah spent hours out in the barn. Alissa was excited about them too.
The kids were also excited to ride the tractor and cut hay with Papa before we left. Yes, all three are in there with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment