Sunday, September 26, 2010

Caleb's First Game

On Thursday Caleb played his very first baseball game. He had a couple of practices, but I couldn't go to those since they were on Monday evenings when I had to teach cycling class. Then, his first game day we had a big storm and the game was cancelled. I was very excited that game day finally arrived and I was going to finally get to see him play. I took both video and pictures as any proud mother would! :) There was also quite a bit of yelling and cheering by mom!

Here as some cute pictures of my baseball boy.



Caleb in his batting helmet.


Caleb in the outfield. He is the one that is not so ready to catch the ball. He spent the majority of field time like this or playing the the dirt!


Up to bat.


He had to hit it off the T, but he has some good swings.



Alissa might be our next softball player! (Leah says no way)





Caleb's team. He is fourth from the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment