Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Missing Tooth

Leah's two front teeth have been very loose for several weeks. I have been trying to talk her into pulling them out, but she has been very careful of them. She said they were hurting her and didn't want them to be touched. I was being to wonder if they were ever going to come out.
Leah came home from school yesterday very excited to show me her surprise! She lost one of her teeth at school. Her tooth is already making it's way in. Without her teeth, she looks so different. I can't get over how quickly she is growing up.






They put her tooth in a little treasure chest for her to bring it home. Leah's other front tooth is also very loose so I have a feeling that she will be asking for her two front teeth for christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment