Christmas is past and now it’s time to get the house back to normal. Down come the tree and all the decorations. When I was putting them up, I keep thinking how everything I put up would have to come down. I didn’t do as much this year, but I did plenty and now it’s time to put it all away.
Since I didn’t start this blog until after Christmas, I didn’t get to share any Christmas pictures. Here are some.
They love to jump in from off the couch.
They love the crazy thing. I would have thought that 100 balls would have filled the thing, but really there is plenty of room for another hundred, which I have contemplated buying. However, there is a reason I have yet to purchase said balls. 200 balls would be all over the floor instead of 100. They love to try and knock the balls out when they are jumping in them. This only makes a few fall out. But they also love to dump them out. Caleb likes to pretend that the pool is a tractor tire that he drives around the house. Very creative, but what do you think happens to the balls when he tips the pool on the side? I do make the kids pick up the balls, but getting them to pick up 100 balls without getting side tracked is harder than picking up 100 balls myself. Not to mention that I find balls all over the place that we some how miss and roll off some where. I am glad that they love it and are having a blast with it, but I am still not sure that 200 balls would make it more fun for either or us.
Oh come on mom... buy the balls. Then make Rod pick them up at night. After all daddy needs to share in the fun too. :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun to me and what a creative use of a blow up pool! I must remember that for the boys (of course I'll make Grandpa do it at his house! :)
ReplyDelete