It is amazing who quickly Alissa is learning to walk. I can see a big improvement each and every day. She went from just taking 4 or 5 steps one day to walking across the room the next. She can now change directions and make turns when walking. She gets so proud of herself when she makes it to her destination especially when it's to Rod or I. She now trys walking pretty much everywhere instead of crawling. She doesn't always make it to her destination so then she crawls the rest of the way. She still hasn't figured out how to get up off the floor without pulling up on something. Rod and I have actually seen her do it once or twice, so we know that she can, but we figure that she just doesn't realize it yet.
She is growing up so fast. She is now officially a toddler. No more babies in our house. Of course, she will always be my baby whether she likes it or not. I think she really likes it right now since she is so spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WTG Alissa!!
ReplyDelete