Yesterday, my little baby boy turned 4! It's still hard to believe. We've had a very event filled weekend and day yesterday celebrating. It's amazing how quickly time flies. I think Caleb really enjoyed his birthday party and his birthday. He ended up with a ton of toys, which he loves, and some clothes too. He's been playing with his new toys non-stop and I have left most of them all over my living room floor until today. I figured that everyone would like to see some pictures from the excitement.
Caleb wanted spiderman on his cake this year. He also wanted a tractor, but I didn't know how to incorporate those so we ended up with two separate cakes.
Here's the tractor cake. We used it to celebrate at home on his birthday! The cat may have tried it earlier when no one was looking and boy was I mad!
I can't believe he is four. It seems like just yesterday that was Chris! You know, you really have a talent with these cakes. I think it would make a great side job for you. Seriously...
ReplyDelete