Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Too Fast

They say the older you get the faster time flies well if this is true I certainly don't want to get any older! Time is already flying by and it's amazing how quickly the children are growing and changing. This week was Caleb's birthday and on the same day Leah announced that she had her first loose tooth. We were excited for her, but I really didn't think much more of it. She had just realized that it was loose and I figured it would be a few days until it came out. I picked Leah up from school on Monday and as soon as she saw me she gave me a huge grin showing me the hole where her tooth had been. Leah lost her first tooth at school. I was happy for her, but I must admit that it was a little bitter sweet for me. I was an emotional mess by the end of the day realizing that my boy was four and Leah lost her first tooth. I couldn't help but think about when that first tooth came in when she was 6 months old. I guess I am a just a big old sentimental mess! :)




Leah on November 9th minus one tooth

Mommy trying to getting a picture of Leah's first teeth. Leah's 6 months old!

A blurry picture of Leah's first two little teeth!


Soon Leah will be missing two teeth. Her second tooth loose and is quickly working it's way out. I asked her to try not and use her tongue to play with it too much at school today. I wouldn't be surprised if she looses this one today.

1 comment: