Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat

Last week flew by in a whirlwind! All of the Halloween festivities made for a busy week and lots of fun for the kids. The kids have enough candy now to keep them sugared up for months. Leah got candy from her bus drivers and had a big Halloween party at school. They did the traditional Halloween parade with the kids around the school. Caleb, Alissa and I did go and watch the parade. It was very cute. Leah's school party and trick or treat were both on Thursday. It was a busy day, but the kids were wired. I was very thankful that there was not any school Friday. On Saturday, I took Leah and Caleb to a Halloween Party at the YMCA. They had a good time playing games and eating treats. The best part for them was getting to dress up again. This time they both dressed as something different. As you look at the pictures, you'll notice that Caleb is dressed as 3 different things. He thought that this was great!
On Thursday when Alissa and I went to watch Leah's parade at school, we went to the park by the school where we knew the kids would be walking. We got there early and walked around the park. Caleb had to dress up since Leah got dressed up in a costume so he was a dragon. Many of the other kids siblings were also dressed up so it's good that I let him. While we were waiting for Leah, Caleb decided to go and play in the grass. I didn't realize that there was a huge mud puddle in the grass where he was playing and of course he falls directly into it. It was a good thing we did have multiple costumes or he would have been trick or treating in a mud covered one!

Leah's parade and her teacher. The teacher's were all dressed as dalmatians and the principal was Cruela Devil.

Here are the pictures of Trick or Treat. We always go trick or treating with my brother and sister in law. We don't really have a neighborhood and the kids love to go trick or treating with their cousins!

I only got a couple of pictures from the Halloween party at the YMCA. They looked cute in their other customes!

No comments:

Post a Comment