Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

As with our Holiday traditions, we let the kids each pick an ornament each year for the tree. I must admit that I really enjoy this tradition although I am not sure that Rod would say the same. There is something about most men and shopping that just don't always go together, but he is still very willing to make the trip to the store for the kids. This Saturday we made our annual outing to the store. On the way, I asked them each what kind of ornament that they were going to pick. Surprise! Leah said that she wanted a princess and Caleb said he wanted a tractor. If they kids keep with these trends much longer, I am going to have a tree covered with princesses and JD tractors! When we got to the store, Leah picked a Barbie ornament and Caleb picked a tractor. We gave Alissa several to hold and she had a good time checking them all out. All of the others she was willing to easily give back except the one that we bought for her! It was nice that she was able to pick out her own this year.


Each of the kids pose with their ornament!












The kids each get to put their own ornament of the tree!






Each ornament up close on the tree!




























No comments:

Post a Comment