No, I did not give up blogging, but things have been so busy that I haven't taken the time to do any. Sorry to my faithful readers! Finally all the Christmas decorations are up and the house is back in order (really it's just not complete craziness), so now I can try to get back into my normal routines!
I know that Thanksgiving has been long past and now everyone is thinking about Christmas, but I wanted to post a few pictures from our Thanksgiving adventures. I didn't do a great job taking pictures at Thanksgiving this year, but I did get a few I wanted to share. We had a really good Thanksgiving Holiday. It was busy with some travel, but worth it for the time spent with family. We were at my Dad's on Thanksgiving day and then Rod's family over the weekend. We had lots of yummy food!
I did some baking on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and Caleb and Alissa enjoyed licking the bowl!
Sounds like you guys had a nice holiday! I love the picture of Caleb licking the mixer. LOL
ReplyDelete