Friday, February 27, 2009

Close to Walking

My little baby girl is growing up too fast! As I mentioned earlier Alissa is pulling up on everything and just recently I noticed that she is starting to let go of what she had pulled up on and just stand. After I noticed that, I figured that she was probably ready to walk while holding onto something. I got out the toy made for this and she started pushing it around and walking behind it. She was so proud of herself and of course we were proud too.


Alissa loves the excitement of her sister and brother. She is really into being with them these days. If they are napping and she is awake, she will crawl to their rooms to find them. It's been really hard to keep her from waking them up. She pretty much wants to be in the middle of whatever they are doing. It works out good until she starts to mess up their plans and the next thing I know, Leah is spanking her butt or Caleb is pushing her down. Sibling fun at it's best.

Leah and Caleb love to pile blankets and pillows on the floor and jump into them. Alissa wanted in the middle of this!

Even though the kids do all fight each other, they love each other. I think that they would be lost without each other. The all play together and it's so fun to watch. Leah and Caleb took turns pushing each other in the truck. They were having a blast and wearing each other out too! I am not ready for them to put Alissa in the truck just yet. They are wreckless drivers!


1 comment:

  1. Walking wow! Where has time gone?? Looks like they get along so well. Sami was alot like Alissa and had to be right where her siblings were. Heck she still does!

    ReplyDelete