Alissa's first night sleeping in the cradle.
Leah is very happy to have a roommate for now. She probably won't find this very exciting for long!
After Alissa got sick and was waking up several times throughout the night, we moved her back into the cradle in our room. Now that things are back to normal, we can move her back into Leah’s room. Alissa still isn’t sleeping through the night every night, but at least we are moving in the right direction. Alissa has definitely grown out of the cradle and now she is sitting up and pulling up in it. It’s not very safe for her in there anymore. Although I am trying to keep her a baby it isn’t exactly working. It’s hard to believe that I have to start planning for her first birthday. I have to keep reminding myself that she really is almost a year old. It really doesn’t seem possible.
We are so happy that she is feeling better! She is back to her old happy, chatty self!
No comments:
Post a Comment