Beginning on Monday, Aug. 10th I will have high speed internet! I am so excited. This will bring a whole new world to my blog page! It won't take me hours to put up a few pictures. The good news for everyone who reads my blog is that I will have more pictures and I plan on having a link to my on-line photo album which I will now start to update again. I am finally moving into this century! Because I am so happy about getting high speed, I won't even complain about all the frustrating and long phone calls that it took to get me there. I just hope that on Monday everything actually works!
I guess this post shouldn't be all about my new internet, right?
This past weekend we went to my dad's to visit. It was a crazy and fun time since most of my family was there. My brother Matt was already back in Japan, but his family was there. That made 9 kids! The kids had a sleep over on the living room floor. The kids love to be together and have a lot of fun keeping busy around the farm. The boys made mud balls and the girls made mud pies! There was also plenty of tractor riding and some baling. Leah and Caleb don't get to see their cousins from Japan very often, so it was nice to watch them. Leah and Sami hit it off great and were in seperable. Caleb thinks Chris is the greatest. They have all the same interests and Caleb loves to see what Chris is getting into. Caleb was very impressed with Chris' bike that goes (motorcycle). And although Emily is 12 years older than Alissa, Emily was a great help with her and watched her for me several times throughout the weekend!
This weekend, Alexis, Emily, Chris and Sami are on there way back to Japan. Our family will miss you guys! Caleb has been asking me when he is going to Papan. We hope you have a save trip back and enjoy Hawaii on the way! (I only mention Hawaii, because I am jealous!) We'll look forward to your next visit!

Alexis and Emily relaxing!

Leah, Sami, and Caleb hanging out on the front porch with the kitten. I am sure that the kittens were happy to see the kids go. They got more attention than they wanted! Emily was awesome at catching them!
Chris' motorcycle wasn't working after the dog caused him to crash. Here are the men hard at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment